How It Works
1. Brian, who lives in Los Angeles, writes a short paragraph about the cartoon, then calls ...
2. ... his father, Sam, who lives in Ft. Myers...
3. ... who illustrates it and emails it back.
4. Sometimes it's not quite right.
5. Some discussion/bickering ensues.
6. Another draft is done and bingo! The cartoon is complete!
Brian Frazer is a former stand-up comic and current TV and magazine writer. He’s also the author of the Simon and Schuster memoir “Hyper-Chondriac: One Man’s Quest to Hurry Up and Calm Down”. Sam Frazer is a former elementary school art teacher. Both father and son are very sad at the painful demise of the New York Mets.